Pick Of The Bunch!
When assisting buyers to find their perfect home, we always suggest to complete a wish list. If you come across a property that ticks 6 / 7 options of your wish list, then it is definitely one that you should consider. This wonderful property compromises of the following:
– Solid low maintenance brick and aluminium home
– Lovingly redecorated throughout, all the hard work has been completed, so simply move in and put your feet up
– Modern kitchen with space that has been creatively utilised including a pull out pantry
– Open plan living which leads out onto a generous patio area and may I add it’s perfectly situated for the all-day sun
– Well positioned home that provides a real sun trap particularly in the bedrooms and living area
– Super cosy in Winter due to upgraded insulation and the choice of either creating the traditional winter atmosphere through lighting of the fire or you have the practicality of the heat pump
– Heat transfer system ensures all that lovely warm air from either the fireplace or heat pump is dispersed into the bedrooms
– Large single garage with plenty of room for workbenches and good off street-parking
– Nice quiet location capturing beautiful sunsets and a slight rural feel while still being in close proximity to town
– Multiple grass areas for the kiddies to play on, but you are only a short stroll down the road to the Woodville Recreation Ground where they can also play to their hearts content
As you can see there is so much on offer here and to be honest there are still plenty more points that could have been added. If you are looking for a fantastic family home that is going to tick the boxes, you absolutely need to come and check this property out!